Tuesday, May 19, 2009

sympathy card sayings

The sympathy of most people consists of a mixture of good-humor, curiosity, and self-importance - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach.

It is certain my belief gains quite infinitely the very moment I can convince another mind thereof - Novalis.

He watched and wept and prayed and felt for all - Oliver Goldsmith.

The greatest pleasures of which the human mind is susceptible are the pleasures of consciousness and sympathy - Parke Godwin.

There are secret ties, there are sympathies, by the sweet relationship of which souls that are well matched attach themselves to each other, and are affected by I know not what, which cannot be explained - Pierre Corneille.

One man pins me to the wall, while with another I walk among the stars - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home